Kachi Ghani’s Organic Flaxseed Oil (Alsi Oil) comes from the seeds of the flax plant (Linum usitatissimum). Flaxseed is actually one of the oldest crops, as it has been cultivated since the beginning of civilization. Flax seed oil is emerging as important functional food ingredients because they rich in a-linolenic acid (ALA), in fact, flax seed is the richest plant source of omega-3 fatty acids.
Flaxseed oil contains 50 to 60 percent Omega-3 fatty acids in the form of alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). It is low in saturated fatty acids, moderate in monounsaturated fatty acids and rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids. Research suggests that flax seed oil has potential health benefits related to cardiovascular disease, cancer, prostate problems, inflammation, digestive issues and osteoporosis.
This health-promoting oil has a wide variety of uses, ranging from cooking to skin care. Just one tablespoon of Linseed Oil can meet and exceed your daily ALA needs.
Furthermore, test-tube studies have produced similar findings, with several studies showing that flaxseed oil reduced the growth of breast cancer cells
Kachi Ghani has brought you cold pressed and rejuvenating Flax Seeds Oil.
- Name : Flax Seeds Oil
- Seeds : Flax Seeds
- Density : 0.93 g/mL
- Shelf Life : 4-6 Months from the date of manufacturing
- Storage : Store in refrigerator below 15°C
- Smoke Point : 232°C
- Colour : Dark Yellow
- Aroma : Mild Nutty
- Nutrients : Polyunsaturated & Monounsaturated Fatty Acids, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, Vitamin E
- Keywords : Organic Flaxseed Oil, Linseed Oil, Flaxseed Oil for hair, Alsi Oil
- Please Note – As this is unfiltered wholesome oil in the purest form, sediments and residues of the seeds might accumulate at the bottom of the bottle. That is perfectly fine for consumption and it does not affect the oil quality.